What is it? What will it do?
The UW-Shared Services Customer Council’s purpose is to support the delivery of high-quality shared services using a global perspective rather than operational or functional.
This influential advisory group represents customers across the UW System by providing input and feedback on customer satisfaction, services offerings and service design and delivery.
Members and Meetings
The Council is comprised of three provosts and three chief business officers from the comprehensive institutions. They were appointed by Robert Cramer, Vice President for Administration, after solicitation of those interested, and include:
- Patricia Kleine – Provost, UW-Eau Claire
- John Koker – Provost, UW-Oshkosh
- Rob Ducoffe – Provost, UW-Parkside
- Grace Crickette – Chief Business Officer, UW-Whitewater
- Kristen Hendrickson – Chief Business Officer, UW-Stevens Point
- Bob Hetzel – Chief Business Officer, UW-La Crosse
Members will serve terms no longer than three years, as determined by the Vice President. The group will meet quarterly but may meet more frequently if needed.
Look for Customer Council meeting agendas and summaries on the News and Updates page. The first meeting was held November 16, 2018.
For more information, including responsibilities, please click here for the Customer Council Charter.