More demands are placed upon our technology resources than ever before, and the need to provide effective and cost-effective solutions is high.
Standardization and consolidation within our technology environments, where appropriate, can reduce duplication of costly hardware and software, improve information security and provide more streamlined migration to cloud solutions.
UW-Shared Services potentially may provide a variety of information technology offerings, including:
- Account and Identity Management
- Application Management
- Back-up & Disaster Recovery
- Hosting (Websites, Applications, Servers)
- Information Security
- Learning Technologies
- Messaging & Collaboration
- Network Management (Data Center, Firewalls, Routers, Wireless)