Current participation: UW-River Falls, UW-Stout, UW-Superior, UW System Administration, UW Extended Campus, UW-Shared Services
UW-Shared Services provides a wide range of administrative and support services to assist with or fully administer and manage institutional Student Information Systems (SIS).
The following will be available to subscribers:
- Performing all or a subset of the necessary functions to maintain and update the Student Information System, including updating functionality, code and system configurations
- Applying bundles, fixes and security patches
- Developing interfaces and reports
- Monitoring overall system performance
This does not include hosting the Student Information System (managing the institutional databases or servers). Institutions will own and be responsible for the SIS and associated data.
Cost: Available by annual subscription, with three tiers:
- Application Administration and Development – best value
- Application Administration only
- Application Development only (up to 750 hours)
Project-based Application Administration and/or Application Development is available for non-subscribers. An hourly charge applies.
Participation: Optional for comprehensive institutions
John Perkins, Manager, Student Information Systems
Ty Letto, Associate Director of Information Technology & Deputy CIO